What sets us apart is our experience. We have been building multi-million dollar systems together for years, even decades.
Mark Pfeiffer: Owner
- 38 years of custom automation machinery design and development
- Former co-owner of Cox Automation, grew company from a money losing 8 million to a profitable 27 million in sales.
- 14 years with Cox Automation/ixmation Cox Systems/ixmation North America as V.P. of Manufacturing and Assembly Operations (retained after sale).
- 17 years with Midwest Automation Systems as Assembly Operations Manager.
- 5 years earning Tool and Die Maker Journeyman status (Tool and Die Institute)
Steve Hagan: VP of Sales/Project Manager
- 27 years of custom automation machinery design and development
- 12 years of application engineering providing machinery to Fortune 100 companies in the high tech, automotive, medical, solar and consumer products industries
- 17 years of project management experience
- High Tech/Startup
Lead Programmer: 33 years machine design and troubleshooting experience
Lead ME: 30 years machine design experience
Robotics Programmer: 8 years of robot programming/troubleshooting experience
Machinist/Lead Builder: 20 years of machine build/machinist experience